Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Becoming a part of the 2016 Graphic 45 Design Team


 I just wanted to stop by to announce that I have been selected to be a part of the 2016 Graphic 45 Design Team. The last 24 hours have filled with excitement and disbelief that this little Canadian designer has made an American Design Team and an amazing team at that. I'm truly honoured to be a part of the amazing talent that fills this year's team. I want to congratulate the rest of my new teamies and I look forward to working with each one of them!

For those that haven't seen my first round audition for the team, here is the link: http://katelyngrosart.blogspot.ca/2016/03/graphic-45-design-team-audition-2016.html

For those that haven't seen my second and final round audition for the team, here is the link: http://katelyngrosart.blogspot.ca/2016/04/graphic-45-final-round-design-team.html

To all of my readers and social media followers, I want to thank you for commenting, following my journey to get on the team,  "liking" my final round video and subscribing to my channel. I can't wait to share with you what I create over the next year!

Until Next Time!
-Katelyn

4 comments: