Friday, August 12, 2016

Alaska Square Tag Album

With having two projects go live on yesterday, I felt that it was important to give each post their own day. So today I'm going to share with you my Alaska Square Tag Album that was featured on the Graphic 45 blog yesterday. You'll want to make sure to click here so that you can see all of the photos that I took of the inside of my album as well as check out Alexandra's album.


To add some extra interest, in the bottom left hand corner on the cover, I fussy cut a couple of postage stamps and tags out of the various Cityscapes paper. To finish off the corner I added three flowers from Petaloo.


For the label holder that is on the side of the Square Tag Album, I used a piece of leftover Cityscapes paper and cut it to fit. Before sliding the paper into the label holder, I used the alphabet letters from the cardstock stickers, I spelled out Alaska.


Tip: To finish the tags that come in the book, add paper and ribbon to the tags.

Tip: Add a strip of washi tape to the top of the pocket to add more interest to the page.

Supplies Used:

2- Cityscapes 8x8 Pads
2 - Cityscapes 6x6 Patterns and Solids Pads
Cityscapes Stickers
5.5" x 5.5" Square Tag & Pocket Album - Red Numbers
Staples: Washi Tape Set
Staples: Shabby Chic Ornate Metal Keys
Color Box: Graphic 45 - Decades - Photogenic Ink
Petaloo: Dahlias – Red
Petaloo: Forget Me Nots – Teal
Petaloo: DIY – Mixed Textured Mini Blossoms – Ivory
Hug a Bug Seam Binding Ribbon: Cream and Black
Blending Tool
Sookwang Tape
Foam Squares
Glue Dots


Thanks for stopping by and make sure to head over to the Graphic 45 blog  to check out the rest of the photos of my project!

-Katelyn





2 comments: