Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Halloween Card and Treat Tags

Today I'm back on the Graphic 45 blog with a fun Halloween Card and Treat Tag set  featuring Hallowe'en in Wonderland Deluxe Collectors Edition.  You'll want to head over to the Graphic 45 blog to check out the rest of the photos of my project as well as fellow design team member Lena who has also created a fantastic project for you.


For my second project on the Graphic 45 blog this month, I decided that I would create a fun Halloween card and treat tags. Using two Kraft ATC Tags, I was able to create cut treat tags perfect to give away at school or at that halloween party. 

Tip: For adhering the two tags together, make sure to score at ½” from the bottom of the tags, this way the bottom of the tags will sit on top of each other.


Here is a tutorial on how to make the treat tags at home:

For the card, I layered a few patterned papers along with some fussy cut images that are all found in the Hallowe'en in Wonderland Deluxe Collectors Edition. To finish the card I  added a few shabby chic keys as well as some black Hug a Bug Seam Binding Ribbon.


Here is a tutorial on how to make the Halloween Card at home:

To see more pictures of my Halloween Card and Treat Tags, you'll want to head over to the Graphic 45 blog.


Supplies Used:

- Hallowe'en in Wonderland Deluxe Collectors Edition
- Staples: ATC Tags - Kraft
- Staples: Shabby Chic Metal Keys
- Hug a Bug Seam Binding Ribbon: Cream and Black
- 100lb White Cardstock
- ½” Circle Punch
- Corner Rounder
- Black Soot Distress Ink
- Blending Tool
- Sookwang Tape
- Liquid Glue
- Foam Squares

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to head over to the Graphic 45 blog  to check out the rest of the photos of my project as well as Lena's fantastic project!

-Katelyn



8 comments:

  1. Great projects, Katelyn! You have used those beautiful papres in such a creative way! I love the little treat tags! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fantabulous way to create some treat bags! Gorgeous use of those lovely papers! I just wonder what sort of treats will be in these? Trick or Treat? Hehe. Awesome sauce design! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete