Monday, December 19, 2016

Covered Notebooks

It's hard to believe that Christmas is only 6 days away and I'm sure for most of you, you're still trying to get everything done on your list. Today I'm back on the Graphic 45 blog sharing with you a last minute gift idea. Do you have notebooks lying around? Why not cover them using Graphic 45's Off to The Races collection as I have. Make sure to read all the way down in my post as I have a tutorial so you can recreate my covered notebooks at home.  You'll want to head over to the Graphic 45 blog to check out the rest of the photos of my project as well as fellow design team member Aneta who has also created a fabulous Christmas project for you.



Covering notebooks is a lot of fun and an easy way to personalize it for the recipient.

Tip: Mix paper, chipboard and metal embellishments to create lots of interest on the front of your notebook.


Tip:  Slightly roll one of the corners either up or down on the postage stamps to give extra dimension.


Here's the tutorial on how to make my Covered Notebooks at home:


To see more pictures of my Covered Notebooks, you'll want to head over to the Graphic 45 blog.

Supplies Used:


- Off to the Races 12”x12” Pad
- Off to the Races 12”x12” Patterns & Solids Pad
- Off to the Races Ephemera Cards
- Off to the Races 12”x12” Cardstock Stickers
- Off to the Races Tags & Pockets
- Off to the Races Chipboard 1
- Staples: Ornate Metal Keys
- Doilies
- Walnut Distress Ink & Blending Tool
- Sookwang Tape
- Foam Squares
- Paper Trimmer
- Scissors

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to head over to the Graphic 45 blog  to check out the rest of the photos of my project as well as Aneta's fabulous project!

-Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment