Saturday, December 24, 2016

Year in Review for Emerald Creek Craft Supplies

 Today, I get to kick off the Year in Review on the Emerald Creek Dares blog. Pam, one of my fellow design team members, approached the team wondering if we would like to participate in a Year in Review of all of our projects created for Emerald Creek. From today until December.31st, each design team member will get to share with you all of their projects they've created for Emerald Creek over this past year. It's been a fantastic year of creating projects for Emerald Creek and having to push myself creatively. At the end of January, I will be stepping back from my regular design team position and taking on a new role with Kim. But don't worry, I will still be posting quarterly for Emerald Creek. 


You'll want to make sure to head over to the Emerald Creek Dares blog to see all of my projects from the year as well as learn how I created each one by clicking the link above the project photo. To all my readers, I want to wish you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

- Katelyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment