Saturday, November 4, 2017

Thinking of You Masculine Card & Matching Envelope

Happy Saturday! I was up on Graphic 45's blog yesterday sharing with you my Thinking of You Masculine Card & Matching Envelope which features the Old Curiosity Shoppe Deluxe Collectors Edition along with a few Staples from the Staples Collection. I have a few photos to share with you on my blog, but if you haven't stopped by Graphic 45's blog yet, make sure you do so that you can check out the rest of the photos of my Thinking of You Masculine Card & Matching Envelope as well as a tutorial so that you can recreate them at home.


 I've been busy playing with the Old Curiosity Shoppe Deluxe Collectors Edition and ended up creating these fabulous masculine "Thinking of You" Card with matching envelope. For most, we often create cards for other women and forget that men sometimes need to also know that we are thinking of them. 


Tip: Instead of using a regular envelope, use one of the Regular Policy Envelopes.


Tip: Adhere a Metal Keyhole in behind and in the middle of the banner sentiment.

For a full tutorial on how I created my Thinking of You Masculine Card & Matching Envelope as well as more photos of my project, you'll want to make sure to stop by Graphic 45's blog


-Katelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment