Monday, January 15, 2018

Becky Seddon Release Day - Let Your Dreams Soar

It's time for another new release day over on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog, featuring Becky Seddon's new die releases. There will be one more of these release posts featuring inspiration using the new products throughout this month on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog.

For my project, I featured some of the new Becky Seddon dies and I created this Let Your Dreams Soar Card. 


For the base of the cardfront, I layered three of the Stitched Fishtails together using patterned paper from ModaScrap's Viaggi Vintage Paper Pack.

All three Hot Air Balloons can be found in the Vintage Balloon Race die. I layered patterned paper in behind the balloons that had some cut out pieces. To layer in amongst the hot air balloons, I cut out three birds from the Free as a Bird die and blended Vintage Photo Distress Ink over each bird. The sentiment came from the Soar Collection Clear Stamp set. I stamped the sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress Ink on the backside of one of the scrap patterned paper pieces. You'll need to fussy cut the sentiment out. 


I placed the last bird in amongst the three hot air balloons. In the top portion of the card, I wrapped some twine three times around the top of the card and tied a knot at the top right hand corner. 


To finish off the edges of all the pieces, I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

You'll want to make sure to check out the rest of the projects the design team has created using Becky Seddon's dies on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog.


Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies Used:


Other Supplies Used:

- Tim Holtz for Ranger Ink: Vintage Photo Distress Ink & Blending Tool with Foam
- Misc: Twine


- Katelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment