Thursday, February 22, 2018

Love

I'm up on Scrap Shotz's blog today sharing a scrapbook layout featuring the Prima Marketing - Amelia Rose Deluxe Kit. This paper collection is beautiful and paired well with one of the professional photos we had done on our Alaskan cruise.  I hope that my layout will inspire you to recreate it at home. 



You'll want to make sure to stop by Scrap Shotz's Blog so that you can see the rest of the details on my scrapbook layout. You'll also want to stop by the blog the rest of this month as the design team is sharing lots of inspiration with you. 

- Katelyn



2 comments:

  1. Hello, just found your name on Graphic 45 and you are from Canada, so I clicked but surprisingly enough you are from Vancouver Island, where do you live, I live in Courtenay now but was born and raised in Victoria. Can I follow by email? Really loving all the project with Graphic 45, I've been a scrapbooker for years, and some cards, just love all kinds of papercraft.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      I'm glad that you found me. I live in Duncan. On the right hand side, I have a follow by email just underneath my profile. Thank you:)

      Delete