Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Starfish Canvas over on the Southern Ridge Trading Company Blog

Happy Wednesday!! I hope your week has been fantastic and that it keeps getting better! It's my turn over on the Southern Ridge Trading Company Blog and this time I have a starfish canvas up on the blog. Since we have a "Summer" themed challenge going on for the month of July I wanted to create something around that. If you want to participate in our challenge and have your chance at winning a prize, check out all of the details HERE. Here is my canvas and for a complete tutorial on how I created it, check out: http://southernchipboard.blogspot.ca


Supplies Used: Dina Wakley Paint: Sky, Turquoise & Lapis, SRTC: NAT-320, Bo Bunny: Boardwalk, Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers: BT5 & TB9 and Ranger Glossy Accents. 


Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look and my blog!

Until Next Time!
-Katelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment