Sunday, December 25, 2016

Season's Greetings Wall Hanging

Merry Christmas! I'm back on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog for my last guest post today.  I've created this beautiful Season's Greetings Wall Hanging that is perfect for decorating your home with.  The wall hanging features a variety of their dies, paper, adhesives and glitter dot stickers. 


You'll want to make sure your way over to Elizabeth Crafts Designs Blog to read all about how I created my beautiful Season's Greetings Wall Hanging, so that you can recreate them at home. Thank you to Elizabeth Craft for having me guest post over the last couple of months! To all my readers, I hope you and your loved ones have a fantastic Christmas sharing it with loved ones and friends.

-Katelyn

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Katelyn! I love those poinsettias and that sled! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara Emily! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas too!

      Delete