Today I'm excited to share with you my Bee Yourself Mixed Media Tag that's up on the Graphic 45 blog which features a variety of Staples, Nature Sketchbook and a variety of Mixed Media supplies. This mixed media tag will add a touch of spring to your home decor. You'll want to make sure to head over to Graphic 45's blog to check out the rest of the photos of my project as well as check out Aneta's beautiful project.
Mixed Media has become such a big part of the papercrafting industry. So why not try your hand at it by starting out on a smaller canvas such as a tag.
Tip: To highlight the stenciled area, use some white gold wax and rub over the stenciled area to highlight the area.
These are just a few of the photos from my Bee Yourself Mixed Media Tag. To see more pictures of my tag, you'll want to head over to the Graphic 45 blog.
- Nature Sketchbook 12x12 papers: Harmonious Honeybees, Plant Kingdom, Wildflower Bouquet, Beautiful World, Mother Earth, Seasonal Splendor and Monarch Majesty
- Nature Sketchbook 12x12 Patterns & Solids Pad
- Nature Sketchbook Ephemera
- Staples: Ornate Metal Key Holes and ATC Black Policy Envelopes
Other Supplies Used:
- Crafter's Workshop: Mini Chicken Wire Reversed Stencil
- Tim Holtz Etcetera: Small Tags
- Prima Marketing: Art Alchemy Metallique Wax - White Gold
- Ranger Ink: Black Soot Distress Ink, Splatter Brush, Blending Tool/Foam and Texture Paste
- Dylusions: White Linen and Black Marble Paint & Black Marble Spray
- Spellbinders: Seth Apter - Coffee Ring
- Clear Glitter Pen
- Black Thread
- Hug N' Snug Seam Binding Ribbon: Cream
- White Cardstock
- Sookwang Tape
- Liquid Glue
- Glue Dots & Foam Squares
- Paper Trimmer, Scissors & Edge Distressor