Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Day 2 of Happy Hearts Creative Kit Projects

    Happy Wednesday!

I'm sharing my Day 2 of my Happy Hearts Creative Kits Projects over on Jennifer Edwardson Creative Inc. Blog. My three projects feature the NEW Hexagon Background Cut File, NEW Floral Circle Background Cut File, Plaid Background and the Happy Hearts Creative Kit from Jennifer Edwardson Creative Inc. Shop. 

My first project for today is this Love Is In The Air Wall Hanging.


My second project for today is my first set of Love Cards. 


My third project for today is my second set of Love Cards. 



For more photos and all of the details about my wall hanging and both card sets, you'll want to head over to Jennifer Edwardson Creative Inc. blog.

Make sure to come back tomorrow for Day 3 of my Happy Hearts Creative Kit Projects.

- Katelyn





No comments:

Post a Comment