Sunday, April 9, 2023

Graphic 45 Brand Ambassador Call

 Happy Easter!

I decided this year that I would apply for the 2023 Graphic 45 Brand Ambassador Call. I created two projects for the call. 

The first project that I created was this Cherries On Top Altered Envelope which features the Life's a Bowl of Cherries Collection as well as a retired envelope from the staples collection.

Here are a few photos of the Cherries on Top Altered Envelope.






For my second project, I created these adorable Little One & Bundle of Joy Gift Tags that features the Little One Collection as well as the White Regular Tag Staples. 

Here are a few photos of the Little One & Bundle of Joy Gift Tags.






Thank you for taking the time to stop by and looking at my design team audition. It would be a privilege to be apart of the Graphic 45 Design Team!

-Katelyn 





No comments:

Post a Comment