Sunday, May 5, 2024

Graphic 45 Brand Ambassador Call 2024

  Happy Sunday!

I had such an amazing 2023 year on Graphic 45's Design Team as a Brand Ambassador, I decided that I would apply for the 2024 Graphic 45 Brand Ambassador Call. I created this Tip Toe Through the Tulips Mini Album for the call. 

The inspiration behind this mini album was the images of what felt like seed packets out of the Grow with Love 12x12 Collection Pack. To create the base of my mini album, I used the Policy & Decorative Dies. For decorating my mini album, I used the Ephemera Assortment, Cardstock Stickers, Chipboard Frames & Tags as well as the Grow with Love Solids & Patterns Paper Pack. 

Here are some photos of my Tip Toe Through the Tulips Mini Album.


















Thank you for taking the time to stop by and looking at my design team audition. It would be a privilege to be a part of the Graphic 45 Design Team for another year!

-Katelyn 



No comments:

Post a Comment