Today I'm up on Graphic 45's blog sharing with you my Father's Day Card Set using the Communique Deluxe Collectors Edition. You'll want to make sure to read all the way down to the bottom of my post as I have a tutorial for you so that you can recreate my card set at home. If you haven't stopped by Graphic 45's blog yet, make sure you do so that you can check out the rest of the photos of my project.
Father’s Day is right around the corner and why not create a card for your dad or that special man in your life. With Father’s Day in mind, today I’ve created not one but two cards you can recreate for dad.
Tip: If your sentiment is to long for your card, cut the words apart and then adhere them on your card.
Here's the tutorial on how to make my Father's Day Card Set at home:
Graphic 45 Supplies Used:
Other Supplies Used:
- Emerald Creek Craft Supplies: Happy Father's Day Stamp
- Ranger Ink: Black Soot and Antique Linen Distress Ink, Jet Black Archival Ink and Blending Tool/Foam
- Creative Scrapbooker/Cathie Allan: Super Stock
- Tombow: Permanent Adhesive Tape Runner
- Thin/3D Foam Squares
- Scissors and Paper Trimmer
- Edge Distressor
Thanks for stopping by and make sure to head over to the Graphic 45 blog to check out the rest of the photos of my project!