Sunday, November 22, 2015

"Peace" Christmas Card on the Southern Ridge Trading Company Blog

It's my turn back on the Southern Ridge Trading Company blog today with a vintage "Peace" Christmas card.  Just a reminder that there are still 8 days to participate in our Monthly Challenge. Head here to see all of the details on how to enter and add your project. 


Supplies Used: SRTC - Small Primitive Stars, Words of Christmas #2, 10mm Cream Flowers & 10mm Brown Flowers. Emerald Creek - Soft Fallen Snow & Iridescent Shimmer Embossing Powder. Glue Dots. Ranger/Tim Holtz - Ground Espresso Distress Ink. Maja Designs - Home for the Holidays 6x6 pad & Home for the Holidays 12x12 Die-cut paper. Bazzill Cardstock - Brown. Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts - Silver Delicata & VersaMark.


On the small primitive stars and Words of Christmas #2 featuring the "Peace" word, I covered the entire surface of all three pieces using Silver Delicata. Before the Silver Delicata dried on all three pieces, I sprinkled Iridescent Shimmer embossing powder from Emerald Creek over top and embossed them. I love how each piece turned out a bit differently but all three pieces have even more sparkle on now.





To finish my card I covered the edges of each of my patterned papers with VersaMark and sprinkled Soft Fallen Snow embossing powder from Emerald Creek around the edges. Once embossed, it gives the edges some more detail. I also added the matching flowers around the two corners to pull my card together.



Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my card.  To see other projects from the Southern Ridge Trading Company Design Team, head over to the blog. Stay tuned for some more Christmas themed projects on my blog this week.

Until Next Time!
-Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment