Friday, June 1, 2018

Farewell Post on Graphic 45 - Sun Kissed Layout


I'm up on Graphic 45's blog today and this is a bittersweet post as this is my last project for Graphic 45. There are no words to express how much I enjoyed these last two years designing for Graphic 45. Thank you to Diane, Charee, Aimee and Jeff for this amazing opportunity.

With just coming back from the beach, I had the perfect photo just waiting to be scrapbooked. So with the photo in one hand and the Sun Kissed collection in the other hand, I set off to create my Sun Kissed Scrapbook Layout.


Tip: I love to mix paper flowers in amongst the fussy cut images.


Tip: Adhere the banners from the collection onto a piece of twine and then they can be adhered where ever on your layout.



For a full tutorial on how I created my Sun Kissed Layout as well as some more photos of my project, some tips & tricks and a Snapguide tutorial, you'll want to stop by Graphic 45's blog


-Katelyn



No comments:

Post a Comment