Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Spring Flowers Card


Happy Wednesday! I'm excited to share with you my 60 second Spring Flowers Card that I created for Graphic 45's blog. Although it can be challenging to create a project within 60 second, Graphic 45's products are perfect for achieving these types of projects.  So, by using the Floral Shoppe Collection, and a ATC Black Policy Envelope, I was able to create this simple but quick and pretty card, easy for anyone to recreate at home and perfect for any occasion. I hope that you'll enjoy my video tutorial of my Spring Flowers Card as well as a few tips and tricks.


Tip: Use a ATC tag to add some extra interest in amongst the patterned papers.


Tip: To quickly decorate the front of a card, use pre-made flowers.


Video Tutorial:


Graphic 45 Supplies Used:

Other Supplies Used:
- Tombow USA: Permanent Adhesive
- Glue Dots: 3/8" Ultra Thin Dots
- Misc: Flowers

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project! 
-Katelyn







No comments:

Post a Comment