Sunday, February 24, 2019

February Planner Spread - Week #1

Happy Sunday! I'm excited to share with you today my February Week #1 from my planner. To create my planner page spread, I've used a variety of the dies and stamps from the Planner Essentials line as well as patterned paper from ModaScrap. You'll want to read below to learn how I created my planner pages.


To create the base for both planner pages, I used the Planner Essentials #1 and #2 dies and die cut it out of White Soft Finish Cardstock. Once the pages are die cut, use a blending tool with foam to blend Cracked Pistachio, Worn Lipstick and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink. Spritz the pages with water.  




Before adding the date rectangles, I die cut the number patterns from the Planner Patterns out of White Soft Finish Cardstock. To reinforce the circles on each planner page, I die cut the reinforcements out of Planner Essentials #1 and blended Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink over each circle. Once the number patterns were adhered, I added extra detail to the page by adding stitches from the schedule stamp.


To add some interest in between the date rectangles, I added in the calendar as well as a couple of flowers.


To create the rectangles, I stamped the Schedule stamp six times onto a piece of White Soft Finish Cardstock and stamped each day on the rectangles. 


To embellish around the rectangles, I added flowers from the Family stamp set and blended Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink over each flower. 


Elizabeth Craft Supplies Used:

Months
Family

Other Supplies Used:

- Tim Holtz for Ranger Ink: Distress Oxide Ink - Cracked Pistachio, Worn Lipstick & Fossilized Amber and Blending Tool with Foam
- Ranger Ink: Jet Black Archival Ink
- Misc: Black Pen

- Katelyn






No comments:

Post a Comment