Wednesday, March 13, 2019

March Tittle Page

Happy Wednesday! I'm excited to share with you today my March Tittle Page from my planner. To create my tittle page spread, I've used a variety of the dies from the Planner Essentials line and Joset Designs as well as patterned paper from ModaScrap. You'll want to read below to learn how I created my tittle page.


To create my March Tittle page, I die cut the page from Planner Essentials 3 out of White Soft Finish Cardstock. Once the page was die cut, I sprinkled Raspberry, Jade and Aquamarine Magenta Nuance on the page. Spritz the powder with water. I set my page aside to let it dry. 

The reinforcements hexagons come from the Planner Essentials 5 die and are die cut out of White Soft Finish Cardstock. For the flowers, they came from the Large Flower Set and Small Flower Set. I chose a couple of patterned paper pieces from the Butterfly Dream Paper Pack and cut out the flowers. To finish the centers of the flowers, I added a Transp. Glitter/Gold Dot. For the leaves, they can from the Trio of Leaves die and were die cut out of the Thinking of You.... Polinesia Paper Pack.


In behind the March word, are two circle wreaths that were die cut from the Planner Pocket 2 die out of White Soft Finish Cardstock. From the Blackboard Alphabet die, you'll need to spell out the March word. Die cut the March word out of White Soft Finish Cardstock and patterned paper from the Butterfly Dream Paper Pack. Adhere the March white word to the March patterned paper word, showing just a bit of the March patterned paper word.


You'll notice that I repeated flowers at the top of the circle wreath along with a couple of leaves. From the Planner Essentials 4 die, I die cut the small arrow out of patterned paper from the Butterfly Dream Paper Pack. Ink the edges of the arrow and adhere to the tab of the page. 


To finish off the page, ink the edges of the page using Black Soot Distress Ink and a blending tool with foam.


Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies Used:

- ModaScrap: Butterfly Dream Paper Pack & Thinking about....Polinesia Paper Pack

Other Supplies Used:

- Magenta Nuance: Raspberry, Jade and Aquamarine
- Tim Holz for Ranger Ink: Black Soot Distress Ink and a Blending tool with foam
- Misc: Mister

- Katelyn




No comments:

Post a Comment