My Design Team term with Graphic 45 is almost over and Kathy, Marina and myself, have decided to share our Craft Basket Challenge projects in a Blog Hop. For my Craft Basket Challenge, I was challenged to create a project using three Graphic 45 products. The three products that needed to be used were the Book Box, any DIY Craft Paper and any ephemera card pack. In addition to the three products, we could also use Metal, Inks and Ribbon. Below I'll share a few photos, a bit about my Postcard Gift Box and some tips and tricks about my project. You'll also want to read to the end of the post as I have links to Kathy and Marina's projects.
Creating this giftbox was an absolute blast and it will be perfect to give as a gift for any type of celebration. I hope that you'll enjoy some of the up close photos of my Postcard Gift Box as well as a few tips and tricks.
Tip: Layer a variety of journaling & ephemera cards at the top of the book box to create depth.
Tip: Using the DIY Craft Paper, it gives you the ability to have pieces as long as 27” long.
Graphic 45 Supplies Used:
- Floral Shoppe – Journaling & Ephemera Cards
- Staples: Book Box - Black
Other Supplies Used:
- Tim Holtz for Ranger Ink: Vintage Photo Distress Ink & Blending Tool with Foam
- Hug N' Snug Seam Binding Ribbon: Navy
- Tombow: Mono Multi Liquid Glue
- Roses: 10mm – Light Pink & Dark Pink and 20mm - Cream
- Glue Dots
- Sookwang Tape
- Paper Trimmer and Scissors
Make sure to stop by Kathy's & Marina's Blog:
- Kathy's Blog: https://www.kathybydesign.com
- Marina's Blog: https://blaukitchen.com/
Thanks for stopping by and checking out our projects!