Thursday, December 13, 2018

Oh By Golly Christmas Card

It's hard to believe that there is only 12 more days until Christmas and 19 more days until it's the end of the year. I've been working like crazy getting my Christmas cards and if you're still looking for ideas to create your own Christmas cards, I'm sharing an idea with you today. My Oh By Golly Card which was published in Creative Scrapbooker Magazine's Winter Edition.


To create my card, I used the Home for the Holidays Paper and Card Packs from Wild Whisper Design. 


For some extra interest in behind the Oh By Golly saying, I layered in a doily, fussy cut images from the card pack and paper pack as well as some layered patterned papers. 


In the top left corner of the card, I die cut the smallest Stitched Fishtail out of coordinating patterned paper and then threaded twine through the fishtails to create a banner. 


You can find out about my Oh By Golly Christmas Card on page.69 in the Must list in the Winter Edition of Creative Scrapbooker.


Supplies Used:

- Wild Whisper: Home for the Holidays Paper Pack and Home for the Holidays Card Pack
- Elizabeth Craft Designs: Stitched Fishtails
- Time Holtz for Ranger Ink: Black Soot Distress Ink and a blending tool with foam
- Creative Scrapbooker Magazine: Superstock cardstock
- Misc: Twine and Doily

- Katelyn



No comments:

Post a Comment