Thursday, April 18, 2019

Graphic 45 2019 Brand Ambassador Audition

It's that time of year for Graphic 45's Design Team Call and this year I decided I would apply for it again. I thoroughly enjoyed my time being on their team from 2016 - 2018. 
For my audition piece, I have created a tutorial for my See the Beautiful tag featuring the new Kaleidescope collection. I hope you enjoy my creation!


For my tag, I used a variety of the papers and embellishments from the Kaleidoscope Collection as well as some of the Staples from the Staples Collection to decorate my tag. To add some extra interest on my tag, I cut down a ATC policy envelope and tucked it in behind the card giving some extra room to write a special note. 


To finish the centres of the flowers I used the awesome new Matte Pearl Gems, I think these are my new favourite Staple. 


Here are a few more closeups of my tag.




For a complete tutorial of my See the Beautiful Tag, head to my Snapguide.




Graphic 45 Supplies Used:

- Kaleidoscope Collection: 12x12 Patterns & Solids, Boldly Brilliant, Kaleidoscope, Rainbow of Colour, Tags & Pockets, Cardstock Stickers and Journaling & Ephemera Cards
- Staples Collection: Regular Tag Album - Black, Regular Tag & Gears Metal Dies, Shabby Chic Ornate Metal Keys, Shabby Chic Ornate Metal Key Holes, ATC Policy Envelopes - Black and Matte Pearl Gems

Other Supplies Used:

- Tim Holtz for Ranger Ink: Black Soot Distress Oxide Ink and a Blending Tool with foam
- Misc: Black Seam Binding Ribbon


Thank you for taking the time to stop by and looking at my design team audition. It would be a privilege to be apart of the Graphic 45 Design Team!

-Katelyn 




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Good luck, you are amazing and would be fabulous if you are selected to join the team again! Love Graphic 45!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Katelyn, what a fabulous Kaleidoscope tag and tutorial. Thank you for sharing your talents with G45. Happy Papercrafting!

    ReplyDelete