Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Planner Post - April Tittle Page

Happy Wednesday! I'm thrilled to be sharing with you my April Tittle Page from my planner today. To create my tittle page spread, I've used a variety of the dies from the Planner Essentials line and patterned paper from ModaScrap. You'll want to read below to learn how I embellished my tittle page.


For the base of my tittle page, I used the new Planner Essentials - 9 die and cut the page out of a patterned paper piece from the Wood Effect paper pack.


To create the layered label for the April page, I started by die cutting rectangles and holder out of kraft cardstock and the same patterned paper I used for the base of my page. To add some interest on the kraft cardstock rectangle and rectangle holder, I applied Potting Soil Archival Ink to the grid stamp from the Patterns 1 stamp set and randomly stamped on each piece. Reapplying the ink as desired. The month was die cut from the Planners Month die out of White Soft Finish Cardstock. To finish the embellishing of the month, I die cut a label out of black cardstock from the Planner Labels die. Ink the edges of the rectangles and rectangle holder using Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide Ink.


In behind the rectangle holder, I die cut the multiple rings twice from the Planner Essentials - 10 die out of kraft cardstock. From the same Planner Essentials - 10 die, die cut the square strip die twice out of black cardstock. Cut one of the square strips down to three squares.


Here's the finished April Tittle Page.


Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies Used:

- ModaScrap: Wood Effect Paper Pack 

Other Supplies Used:

- Tim Holtz for Ranger Ink: Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide Ink and a Blending tool with foam
- Wendy Vecchi for Ranger Ink: Potting Soil Archival Ink

- Katelyn



No comments:

Post a Comment