I'm back from the craziness of Creativation and I get to share with you my Love Mini Album that's up on the Graphic 45 blog today using Policy Envelopes, Alpha Banner, Café Parisian, Place in Time Deluxe Collectors Edition as well as a variety of staples. Having this little mini album will allow me to add special photos and mementos from Valentine's Day. You'll want to make sure to head over to the Graphic 45 blog to check out the rest of the photos of my project.
Tip: Mix and match collections to create the perfect embellishments to add to the front of each envelope.
Tip: To add some extra interest to the Alpha Banner tags, add a piece of coordinating pattern paper in behind the letter.
These are just a few of the photos of the pages in my Love Mini Album. To see more pictures of my Love Mini Album, you'll want to head over to the Graphic 45 blog.
- Café Parisian 12x12 Patterns & Solids
- Café Parisian 12x12 Paper: Floral Souffle & Café Parisian
- Place in Time Deluxe Collectors Edition: February Cut Aparts
- Children’s Hour 8x8 Paper Pad: February Collective & February Montage
- Staples: Shabby Chic Metal Keys, Shabby Chic Metal Clock Keys, Policy Envelopes – Regular Black, Alpha Banner – ATC Red and Ring from ATC Tags Album
- Petaloo: Crochet Lace Trim – Cream
- Hug a Bug Seam Binding Ribbon: Black & Cream
- Black Cardstock
- Sookwang Tape
- Glue Dots
- Foam Squares
- Paper Trimmer
- Black Soot Distress Ink & Blending Tool
- Edge Distressor