Thursday, February 9, 2017

Winter Tags

Today I get to share with you my set of Winter Tags that's are up on the Graphic 45 blog using Ivory Regular Tags, Children's Hour and Place in Time Deluxe Collectors Edition.  Make sure to read all the way down in my post as I have a tutorial for you so that you can recreate my Winter Tags at home.  You'll want to make sure to head over to the Graphic 45 blog to check out the rest of the photos of my project as well as check out Joanne's fabulous project.


I love to create tags as they are a smaller canvas to create on and they use up scraps of patterned paper leftover from other projects.



Tip: Layer different cut aparts from the calendar paper to create dimension and interest on your tag.




Here's the tutorial on how to make my Winter Tags at home:


To see more pictures of my Winter Tags, you'll want to head over to the Graphic 45 blog.

Supplies Used:  

- Place in Time Deluxe Collectors Edition: January Cut Aparts
- Children’s Hour 12x12 Calendar Pad: January & February
- Children’s Hour 8x8 Pad: January Collective
- Children’s Hour 6x6 Patterns & Solids
- Staples: Regular Tag Album – Ivory
- Hug a Bug Seam Binding Ribbon: Cream
- ½” Circle Punch
- Corner Rounder
- Walnut Stain Distress Ink & Blending Tool
- Edge Distressor
- Scissors
- Paper Trimmer
- Sookwang Tape

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to head over to the Graphic 45 blog  to check out the rest of the photos of my project as well as Joanne's fabulous project!

-Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment