Monday, July 30, 2018

Life Happens...Coffee Helps! Tag

I have one more post to share with you today. I'm up on Creative Scrapbooker Magazine's Blog as a monthly blogger sharing my Life Happens...Coffee Helps! Tag. My tag features the new Coffee Stamps by Pam Bray & Just Java Aroma Embossing Powder from Emerald Creek Craft Supplies, Superstock from Creative Scrapbooker Magazine, Small Patterns Collection from Wild Whisper Designs, the Stitched Circles Die from Elizabeth Craft Designs,  a variety of products from Ranger Ink, markers from TombowUSA and adhesive from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.







Make sure to stop by the 
Creative Scrapbooker Blog to learn how to recreate my Life Happens...Coffee Helps! Tag.

Thank for stopping by!
- Katelyn


2 comments:

  1. Woozer!!! Beautiful Tag, love all the details and love seeing the stamps I created for Emerald Creek Supplies! Thanks so much for all your help and support!

    ReplyDelete