Wednesday, May 13, 2020

For You Card

Happy Wednesday!

 For today's project I'm sharing with you my For You Card which features dies and stencils from Charlene & Ilse's Art Journal Specials Collection from Elizabeth Craft Designs, stamps from Charlene van der Vorst as well as dies from the Planner Essentials Collection and Els van de Burgt Studio. You'll want to read below as I share with you how I created my For You Card.


To add some interest to white stitched square, I used the Story Telling stencil to add a stenciled image to the middle of the square. I layered the white stitched square on top of a patterned paper stitched square.   


For some dimension overtop of the stenciled area, I layered the mandala, heart branch, filmstrip, arrow, cheesecloth and the bud as desired on top of one another.  


I stamped and watercoloured two mushrooms and layered them on top of the bud. To finish the card, I layered the For You sentiment to one of the labels from the Planner Label. I foam squared the label to the right of the mushrooms as desired. 


Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies Used:

- 6mm

Other Supplies Used:

- Tim Holtz for Ranger Ink: Distress Ink- Walnut Stain and Blending Tool with Foam
- Ranger Ink: Texture Paste Opaque Matte
- Creative Memories: Painted Harvest Paper Pack
- Misc: Book Page, Black Cardstock and Cheese cloth

I hope that my For You Card has inspired you to recreate your own version at home.

- Katelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment